Construction of Harris Cut, Canadian Pacific Railway, 1913
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative of a photograph showing the construction of the Harris Cut during the construction of the Canadian Pacific Railway through Whitby. There are a bunch of men sitting in rail cars at centre. In the background the side of an embankment has been removed.
- The Harris Cut was located east of Cochrane Street in Whitby. It was constructed on the farm of Samuel Harris which extended from Beech Street to Rossland Road and from Cochrane Street to the Euclid Street road allowance.
- Date of Original
- April 1913
- Date Of Event
Width: 5 px
Height: 4 px
- Local identifier
- Whitby Historic Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.889356812525 Longitude: -78.9544486999512
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Construction of Harris Cut, Canadian Pacific Railway, 1913, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives 14-004-016
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.