Black and white negative depicting a photograph of Whitby Uptown Station which was the station for the Port Whitby and Port Perry Railway. The station was photographed from beyond the railroad tracks. View looking west.
The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.