- Raymond F. Corley, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative depicting a photograph of Whitby Uptown Station which was the station for the Port Whitby and Port Perry Railway. The station was photographed from beyond the railroad tracks. View looking west.
- The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
Width: 4 in
Height: 5 in
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8799538896639 Longitude: -78.9374542236328
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Uptown Station, Raymond F. Corley. Whitby Archives 14_002_012.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.