Frank Foley's store and gas station, 1929
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the person in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of Frank Foley's store and gas station with a person standing outside. Advertising signs on the property read: "Super Power Gasoline" and "Winchester Mild Blend Cigarettes".
- This store and gas station stood at the north-east corner of Dundas and Anderson Streets (at 1206 Dundas Street East), and was operated by Frank Foley, the man standing beside the truck at right. This photo represents a snow storm in late 1929; the date was written on the back of the picture.
According to family members, the man pictured in this photograph is Frank Foley. Check the comments for more information.
- Date of Original
- May 10, 1929
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3.5cm
Image Height: 4cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.