Residence of D.E. Heard, 149 Brock Street N. moved to 158 Brock N., 1912
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the people on the porch?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of the residence of D.E. Heard with people standing on the verandah of the house.
- This house was located on the east side of Brock Street north, between the Royal Hotel and the Hewis block, and was the residence of the Pringle and later the Heard family. In 1928 it moved to the southwest corner of Brock and Mary Streets.
- Date of Original:
Width: 10 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Residence of D.E. Heard, 149 Brock Street N. moved to 158 Brock N., 1912, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives 17-048-002.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address