Residence of George Cormack, c.1890
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify any of the people in this photo?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of several people and a horse drawn carriage in front of the residence of George Cormack.
- This house was located at 319 Green Street in Whitby. This home was built in 1861 at the south east corner of Green and Dunlop Streets. It was demolished in July 1964. George Cormack was a lumber dealer.
- Date of Original:
Width: 10 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Residence of George Cormack, c.1890, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives 17-053-003.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address