- Ontario County Souvenir, 1854-1904, 1904
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify any of the five people sitting on the porch?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photographic print of Inverlynn house. There is a woman and three children seated on the verandah and a man standing further to the right.
- Inverlynn house is a house which is currently located at 1300 Gifford Street in Whitby, Ontario. The former address for this property was 816 Gifford street. Inverlynn house was built at the intersection of Raglan and Giffard Street in 1860 for William Laing (1818-1891). In 1870, the house was purchased by George McGillivray (1813-1894) and has remained in the hands of his descendants to the present day. The veranda around the house was replaced in 1922.
- "Inverlynn" Residence of the Late George McGillivray, Whitby
- Date of Original
Width: 8 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative. Also on this copy negative: 17-014-001