Ladies' Aid Play by St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Whitby), c.1914
- Mystery Question:
Can you recognize any of the women in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of a theatrical production (play) by the ladies of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church. This production was held on the stage of the Town Hall at the south east corner of Brock Street and Colborne Street. From left to right:
Top row: Mrs. R.A. Hutchison, Mrs. J.E. Waterhouse, Mrs. Robert Bravener, Mrs. T. Balmer, Mrs. James Tweedie, Mrs. John Matheson, Mrs. Kerr, Mrs. Joe Mitchell, Mrs. John Thompson, Mrs. David Mowatt
Middle Row: Mrs. Hislop, Mrs. A. Keene, Mrs. George Ross, Mrs. G. Robb, Mrs. Dr. Hudson, Mrs. George Cormack, Mrs. D. Tod, Mrs. H. Mitchell, Miss J. Mitchell, Mrs. John Peel.
Front Row: Mrs. Marsden, Mrs. G. Mowat, Miss W. Scott, Miss J. Hislop, Miss E. Bell.
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church was built in 1859 at the north west corner of Byron Street and St. John Street in Whitby. It served as a Presbyterian church until 1968.
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Ladies' Aid Play by St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Whitby), c.1914, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives 09-005-008.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address