St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Whitby), 1908
- Creator Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A colour photographic postcard of St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church.
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church was built in 1859 at the north west corner of Byron Street and St. John Street in Whitby. It served as a presbyterian church until 1968.
- Recto: Presbyterian Church, Whitby, Ont.
Verso: Miss Ella Harndin Whitby O.L.G., Ont.
- Date of Original:
Width: 3.5 in
Height: 5.5 in
- Personal Name(s):
- Corporate Name(s):
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Recommended Citation:
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church (Whitby), 1908. Creator Unknown. Whitby Archives P2013_001_007.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original postcard.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address