Methodist Tabernacle Choir, c.1905
- George I. Wilson, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of the Methodist Tabernacle choir. From left to right in this studio portrait are:
Top Row: George I. Wilson, Bill Ayers, unidentified Daveys, Lulu Dryden, unidentified, Ruby Stephenson, Alexander Wilson, Edmund Stephenson.
Middle Row: Alma Gibson, Georgie Gold, Adelaide Dryden, Mabel Taylor, Clara Holden.
Front Row: Mrs. Bill Ayers, Clara Colwill, unidentified, Sarah Elliott.
- The Methodist Tabernacle was built in 1875-76 at the south-east corner of Centre and Colborne Streets. It became the Whitby United Church in 1925 and St. Mark's United Church in 1962.
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Methodist Tabernacle Choir, c.1905, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives 09-004-014.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address