Methodist Tabernacle, 1906
- Unknown, Publisher
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A photographic postcard of the Methodist Tabernacle, Whitby.
- The Methodist Tabernacle was built in 1875-76 at the south-east corner of Centre and Colborne Streets. It became the Whitby United Church in 1925 and St. Mark's United Church in 1962.
Top Left: Methodist Tabernacle, Whitby, Ont.
Will not be going to this building for a few Sundays now. But time will go quick while I am at home. So long until Fri. Yours Gladys
Mrs. Dr. Thorne Bobcaygeon, Ontario
Dear Muma- Received the paper today. Say you couldn't guess who is parted from her 2nd husband & coming back to Bob Mrs. Murphy but don't mention it. Olive is going home tomorrow. It seems like Xmas now as every one is packing but me & I am in bed but able to write you & expect to be home Fri noon train. Laura B wants me to stay over until Sat noon with her but guess not. With love G.T.
- Date of Original:
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Methodist Tabernacle, 1906, Creator Unknown. Whitby Archives P2013_001_009A.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original postcard.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address