All Saints' Anglican Church choir, 1936
- Mackintosh, E., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of All Saints' Anglican Church Choir. The rector, E. Ralph Adye, is pictured in the centre of the second row.
Back Row: Peter Cook, David Watts, Jim Marsh, Harry Town, Jack Town, Howard Hazel, Bill Lawler
Second Row: Florence Fraser, Eunice Sleightholm, Mrs. Trueman, Emma Agg, Margaret Bailey, Hazel Roddis, Charlotte Cormack
Third Row: Edith Connor, Mrs. Frank Erskine, Martha Hewis, Rev. E. Ralph Adye, Mrs. Fred March, Annie Toms, Matilda Toms
Front Row: Edwin (Teddy) Adye, Conrad Hewis, Bill Allan, Howard Toms, George Town, Herb Wright
- All Saints' Anglican Church was built in 1865-66 at the north-west corner of Dundas and Centre Streets. The photographer, E. Mackintosh, was located at 59 Granby Ave., Toronto.
- Date of Original:
- November 1, 1936
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 10
Image Height: 12.5
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address