Mrs. Nelson Gilbert Reynolds (Frances Eliza Armstrong), c.1905
- W.G. Notman & Son, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white portrait photograph of Mrs. Nelson Gilbert Reynolds (Frances Eliza Armstrong).
- Frances Eliza Armstrong, daughter of James Rogers Armstrong and Hannah Dougall, was born in 1832. She and Nelson Gilbert Reynolds (Sheriff of Ontario County from 1854-1881) were married in 1852. Together they had a family of 12 children and lived from 1862 to 1874 in Trafalgar Castle (now known as Trafalgar Castle School). She left Whitby in 1885, four years after the death of her husband, and lived with her son Herbert Reynolds in Montreal where she died in July 1921 and is buried at Mount Royal Cemetery in Montreal, Quebec.
- Date of Original
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.