Mrs. William Gerrard Dow, c.1875
- Notman and Fraser, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of Mrs. William Gerrard Dow (Annie McAllan) (1843-1915).
- Mrs. William Gerrard Dow, daughter of Captain Jame McAllan of Port Whitby was bon on August 11, 1843. On September 24, 1873 she married William Gerrard Dow of Glen Dhu farm, lot 23, concession 3, Whitby Township. In 1890, Mr. and Mrs. Dow moved to Manitoba and later to Saskatechewan to farm. Mrs. Dow died at Ruddell, Saskatchewan on May 26, 1915 and is buried at Ruddell, Saskatchewan.
- Date of Original
Width: 10 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.741666 Longitude: -79.373333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.