Members of the Eastern Star Lodge No. 72, I.O.O.F., c.1906
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify any of the unidentified people in this photo?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Wilson, George I., Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of members of the Eastern Star Lodge No. 72, I.O.O.F. (Independent Order of Odd Fellows). This picture shows members of the Oddfellows Lodge (not necessarily the officers) seated with a silver cup and two sets of crossed swords. The significance of this picture is not known.
Back Row: Jim Hallett; unidentified man; unidentified man; Robert Deverell; Richard McMillan.
Middle Row: Ernest MacMillan "Mac"Deverell; unidentified man; Art Hopper.
Front Row: David E. "Dick " Heard; William Heard
- Oddfellows Hall was built in 1873-1875 on the east side of Brock Street north of Dundas Street and demolished in 1964.
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Members of the Eastern Star Lodge No. 72, I.O.O.F., c.1906, George I. Wilson. Whitby Archives 18-006-002.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address