The Whitby Highland Club, February 22, 1895
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify any of the unidentified people in this photo? Do you know anything about the Whitby Highland Club?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Annual Meeting of Whitby Highland Club.
Signs in the background include: "Caed mille failte - Whitby Highland Club" and "For Auld Lang Syne".
Back row from left to right: Theodore McGillivray; Robert Jeffrey; unidentified man; Hugh Ross; unidentified man; George Anderson.
Front row from left to right: A.G. Henderson; Dr. P.G. Meldrum; Nick Brown; Alec Bruce; James Tweedie; Alec Wilson; Dr. Charles Bogart; John Burns; Robert Sutherland; William Jeffrey; John Ball Dow; William Anderson; Thomas Manderson; Andrew Ross; Judge George H. Dartnell; Dr. Charles McGillvray; David Burns.
- The Whitby Highland Club met on the third floor of 101 Brock Street North.
- Date of Original
- 22 February 1895
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- The Whitby Highland Club, February 22, 1895, Unknown photographer. Whitby Archives 18-004-001