Unidentified Child in front of Town Hall, c.1916
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the child in this photo?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of an unidentified child on Colborne Street in front of the Whitby Town Hall.
- George Hopkins built a music hall on the south east corner of Brock Street and Colborne Street, 201 Brock Street South, in 1877. In 1879 the building became Whitby's town hall and served as such until 1960. The building was demolished at the end of 1960.
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Unidentified Child in front of Town Hall, c.1916, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives 03-000-009.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address