Major Bob Smith and a child standing on a makeshift reviewing stand, during 116th Battalion Soldiers Military Review, 1916
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify any of the people in this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of Major Bob Smith and a child standing on a makeshift reviewing stand during the
116th Battalion Soldiers Military Review on the Joseph Mitchell farm.
- The Joseph Mitchell farm was located on the south side of Dundas Street, west of Annes Street. This photograph was part of the Worfolk family album.
- Date of Original
- May 26, 1916
Width: 3.5 cm
Height: 4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3.5cm
Image Height: 4cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.