34th Regiment Band at Niagara-on-the-Lake Camp, June 14, 1907
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify any of the people in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of the 34th Regiment Band at a military training camp in Niagara-on-the-Lake. From left to right:
Back Row: William Ellis, Unidentified, Ruttam, Alfred Luke, E.W. Evans, unidentified, Graydon, Goodfellow, unidentified, Frank Bryan.
Middle Row: unidentified, Mowat, unidentified, unidentified, Mowat, John Toms, George Paquette, unidentified, Toms.
Front Row: Leo Smith, Art Blanchard, unidentified.
- The 34th Regiment was militia for Ontario County. They were known as the 34th Regiment from 1866 until 1920. After such time they became known as Ontario Regiment (RCAC). This group is sometimes also referred to as the 34th (Ontario) Battalion.
- 34th Reg. Band Whitby. Niagara Camp. June 14th 1907.
- Date of Original:
- June 14, 1907
Width: 33 cm
Height: 30 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original photograph.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address