Ontario Ladies' College May Queen, May 24, 1907
- Mystery Question:
Can you help us to identify the people in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a black and white photograph of Ontario Ladies' College first May Queen with her maids of honor and train bearers. The May Queen at centre was Anna Craig Harley (1888-1971).
- Anna Craig Harley was born in Brantford, Ontario and in 1913 married Robert Gordon Grobb. From 1937, until her death, Mrs. Grobb lived in Whitby and was involved with the alumni of the College. She died at Preston Spring Gardens, Ontario at the age of 82.
Photo from: College Calender 1907, published by the Methodist Book and Publishing Company.
- Bottom: The May Queen, chosen May 24, 1907, with maids of honor and train-bearers.
- Methodist Book and Publishing Company
- Date of Original:
- May 24, 1907
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address