Lillian Frances Massey Treble, c.1895
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This is a black and white photograph of Lillian Frances Massey.
- The Frances Hall at Ontario Ladies' College was named for Lillian Frances Massey after her father, Hart Massey, donated ten thousand dollars to build an addition to the College.
Lillian Frances Massey laid the corner stone for Frances Hall on June 19, 1895 and attended the opening of Frances Hall in December 1895.
She was later married to John Mill Treble, who died in 1900. In 1902, she provided the Ontario Ladies' College with a domestic science department.
- Bottom: MRS. LILLIAN FRANCES MASSEY TREBLE
- Date of Original:
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian copyright law. No restrictions on use.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address