School of Nursing Graduates, Ontario Hospital Whitby, 1934
- Mystery Question
- Can you help us identify these nurses?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Campbell's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of Nursing Graduates at the Ontario Hospital Whitby.
The fourth person from the left in the front row is Miss N.D. Fidler, Superintendent of Nurses.
- In 1934 the graduating classes of 1934 and 1935 graduated on the same day prior to a temporary closing of the School of Nursing due to the Depression.
- Date of Original
- August 29, 1934
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.853888 Longitude: -78.936111
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.