School of Nursing Graduates, Ontario Hospital Whitby, 1934
- Mystery Question:
Can you help us identify these nurses?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Campbell's Studio, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of Nursing Graduates at the Ontario Hospital Whitby.
The fourth person from the left in the front row is Miss N.D. Fidler, Superintendent of Nurses.
- In 1934 the graduating classes of 1934 and 1935 graduated on the same day prior to a temporary closing of the School of Nursing due to the Depression.
- Date of Original:
- August 29, 1934
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address