Train, Military Convalescent Hospital, 1918
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of a train which ran on a spur line from the Junction Station to the military hospital. The railway car behind the engine is a Grand Trunk Passenger Car.
- This railway was built to bring visitors to the hospital when it was first used by the Military from 1917 to 1919.
- Bottom Left: WHITBY SPECIAL, MILITARY CONVALESCENT HOSPITAL, WHITBY, ONT, CANADA.
- Date of Original
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.853888 Longitude: -78.936111
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Train, Military Convalescent Hospital, 1918, Creator Unknown. Whitby Archives P2013_001_006.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from original postcard.