Train, Military Convalescent Hospital, 1918
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white photograph of a train which ran on a spur line from the Junction Station to the military hospital. The railway car behind the engine is a Grand Trunk Passenger Car.
- This railway was built to bring visitors to the hospital when it was first used by the Military from 1917 to 1919.
- Bottom Left: WHITBY SPECIAL, MILITARY CONVALESCENT HOSPITAL, WHITBY, ONT, CANADA.
- Date of Original:
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date:
- Recommended Citation:
- Train, Military Convalescent Hospital, 1918, Creator Unknown. Whitby Archives P2013_001_006.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from original postcard.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address