Town of Whitby Logo, January 2020
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Digital images
- New colour logo for the Town of Whitby that launched in January 2020.
- "The line graphic begins as a gold upward curve, giving a nod to Whitby’s heritage. The line turns to green to represent the community’s growth, and active and green spaces, before finishing in cyan (a bright blue) to represent the Town’s waterfront and friendly nature. The palette also includes the navy from the Town’s previous brand representing stability. Collectively, the colours signal a community that is welcoming, growing and transforming." From the Town of Whitby website www.whitby.ca
- Date of Original
- January 2020
- Corporate Name(s)
- Corporation of the Town of Whitby
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8980100578762 Longitude: -78.9435237342071
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Town of Whitby
- Recommended Citation
- Town of Whitby Logo, January 2020, Town of Whitby. Whitby Archives, D2020_005_001.