Brooklin Women's Institute Tweedsmuir History: Book 2
- Brooklin Women's Institute, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Tweedsmuir History (Book 2) was prepared by the Brooklin Women's Institute from 1967 to 1997. The volume--a scrapbook--records incidents of note in the history of Brooklin and contains illustrative photographs. This volume is the second of two.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Brooklin Women's Institute fonds (F19)
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.95012 Longitude: -78.94957
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Location of Original
- F19_05_01_01 (Fonds 19, Box 5, File 1, Item 1)