Peter Charles Eberlee, c.1987
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white negative of Peter Charles Eberlee.
- Peter Charles Eberlee (1934-1997) was born in 1934, and was a resident of Whitby from the 1970s to the 1990s. He was President of Whitby Arts Incorporated and was Chairman of the Board of Governors of the J.O. Ruddy General Hospital from 1985 to 1987. In 1987, the name of the hospital was changed back to Whitby General Hospital. Mr. Eberlee diet at Toronto on 13 November 1997.
- Date of Original
Width: 1 in
Height: 1.5 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Eberlee, Peter Charles
- Corporate Name(s)
- Whitby Arts Incorporated ; Dr. J.O. Ruddy General Hospital ; Whitby General Hospital
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8562000321947 Longitude: -78.9447065883826
- Recommended Citation
- Peter Charles Eberlee, c.1987, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives A2016_017_021A.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a black and white negative.