Wegu Canada Incorporated
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Wegu Canada Incorporated facility in Whitby.
- Construction of the Wegu factory began in 1973 and was complete in 1974. The factory produced custom rubber moulding and plastic products.
This photograph is one of 19 promotional photographs highlighting a variety of Whitby's buildings and spaces, including businesses, Town facilities, and industry.
- Label under photo:
"Wegu Canada Incorporated
1707 Harbour St., Whitby 416-668-2359
Manufacture of rubber products"
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 27.5 cm
- Corporate Name(s)
- Wegu Canada Incorporated
- Local identifier
- Digital Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Wegu Canada Incorporated, ca. 1983, photographer unknown. Whitby Archives photograph D2016_004_017.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from photograph on hardboard. Originals have been deaccessioned.