Brock Street South, Four Corners
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of Brock Street South looking north towards Dundas Street.
- The Four Corners is a business section of Whitby, located at Brock and Dundas Streets. It is the location of Peter Perry's business formed in 1836.
This photograph is one of 19 promotional photographs highlighting a variety of Whitby's buildings and spaces, including businesses, Town facilities, and industry.
- Label under photo:
"Business Section - Four Corners
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 27.5 cm
- Local identifier
- Digital Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Brock Street South, Four Corners, ca. 1983, photographer unknown. Whitby Archives photograph D2016_004_015.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from photograph on hardboard. Originals have been deaccessioned.