Whitby Tourist Information Centre
- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Colour photograph of the Whitby Tourist Information Centre in Whitby.
- Formerly the Whitby Tourist Information Centre, this building now houses the offices of the Lynde House Museum, located at 900 Brock Street South, at Burns Street.
This photograph is one of 19 promotional photographs highlighting a variety of Whitby's buildings and spaces, including businesses, Town facilities, and industry.
- Label under photo:
"Whitby Tourist Information Centre
Owned and operated by the Town of Whitby
Contractor - Winvalley Construction Ltd. - Whitby"
- Date of Original:
Width: 35 cm
Height: 27.5 cm
- Corporate Name(s):
- Town of Whitby
- Local identifier:
- Digital Photographs
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Tourist Information Centre, ca. 1983, photographer unknown. Whitby Archives photograph D2016_004_007.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from photograph on hardboard. Originals have been deaccessioned.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address