- Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Canadiana Motel in Whitby.
- In 1960s the Canadiana Motel replaced the tourist cabins at the Algoma Tourist Camp. The Canadian Motel is located at 732 Dundas Street East, opposite where Lupin Drive meets Highway 2, east of Garden Street.
This photograph is one of 19 promotional photographs highlighting a variety of Whitby's buildings and spaces, including businesses, Town facilities, and industry.
- Label under photo:
732 Dundas St. East, Whitby 416-668-3686
26 motel units close to commercial area"
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 27.5 cm
- Corporate Name(s)
- Canadiana Motel
- Local identifier
- Digital Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.88342 Longitude: -78.93287
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Recommended Citation
- Canadiana Motel, ca. 1983, photographer unknown. Whitby Archives photograph D2016_004_006.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from photograph on hardboard. Originals have been deaccessioned.