Class Photo, Room 2, Brooklin Public School, 1921-1922
- Mystery Question
- Can you help us to identify the unidentified members of the Roper family in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- J. B. Hastings, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white photograph of a class at Brooklin Public School. From left to right:
Back Row: Bill Luke, Fife Innes, Donald Stainton, Elgin Bromell, Morgan Rowland, Bill Manning, Grant Ormiston, Miss Woods (teacher), Ella Stainton, Louise Robinson, Irene Harrison, Marion Bromell, Doris Batty, Hilda Bailey.
Centre Row: Doris Derry, Margaret Blight, Lillian Bailey, Ada Campbell, Hilda Harris, Ethel Brooking, Victoria Cairns, Eleanor Mackey, Madeline Blight, Lillian Jones, Helen Howden, Mary Harris.
Front Row: Unidentified Roper, Ross DeHart, Jim Patterson, Art Patterson, Clayton Biggs, unidentified Roper, Newton Brown, Richard Bickle.
- This photograph has been printed on page 8 of "100 Years of Brooklin Schools". In the identifying information, the book identified Ella Stainton in the back row as "Effie Lyons". It is unclear at this time which is correct.
- Date of Original
Width: 4 cm
Height: 3.5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 4cm
Image Height: 3.5cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.883333 Longitude: -78.933333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Class Photo, Room 2, Brooklin Public School, 1921-1922. J. B. Hastings. Whitby Archives 25-000-293.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.