Whitby Street Fair Parade, 1936
- Marjorie G. Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Black and white negative showing a street fair parade through downtown Whitby in 1936. The Sea Cadet Band is crossing the intersection of Brock and Dundas Streets. People are visible lining both sides of the street.
- View from the upper floor of the post office at the corner of Dundas and Brock Streets.
- Date of Original
Width: 12 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8798301571018 Longitude: -78.9419174194336
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Marjorie Ruddy
- Recommended Citation
- Whitby Street Fair Parade, 1936, Marjorie G. Ruddy. Whitby Archives, 30-006-014.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from copy negative.