Brooklin School Class, Room 2, 1923
- J. B. Hastings, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white class photograph of students sitting (and standing) on the steps of Brooklin Public and Continuation School. From left to right:
Back (Fourth) Row: Fife Innes, Henry Roper, Nora Roper, Olive Lawrence, Miss Stillman (teacher), Effie Lyons, Irene Harrison, Joe Besse, Bill Manning.
Third Row: Ken Roper, Leonard Routley, Dori Derry, Margaret Blight, Lillian Bailey, Ada Campbell, Florence Brooking, Helen Besse, Hilda Harris, Ruth Bickle, Eva Brooking.
Second Row: Newton Brown, Madelaine Blight, Lillian Jones, Hilda Bailey, Pearl Roper, Doris Batty, Donald Stainton.
Front Row: Ross DeHart, Art Patterson, Ted Luke, George Roper, Unidentified, Grant Ormiston, Richard Bickle, Jim Patterson.
- This picture was taken on the steps of the Public and Continuation School at the south east corner of Highway 12 and Winchester Road. The Brooklin Public and Continuation School was built in 1923 and demolished in 1982.This photograph has been printed on page 11 of "100 Years of Brooklin Schools".
- Date of Original:
- May 22, 1923
Width: 4 cm
Height: 3.5 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 4cm
Image Height: 3.5cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address