The Barnes Family, July 2, 1939
- Mystery Question:
Can you name the members of the Barnes family in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Marjorie Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Black and white negative of the Barnes family on July 2, 1939 in Whitby, Ontario.
- This photograph was likely taken in the Barnes family garden at the south-east corner of Athol and Gilbert Streets.
- Date of Original:
- 2 July 1939
Width: 1.5 in
Height: 1.5 in
- Personal Name(s):
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina ; Barnes
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date:
- Copyright Holder:
- Marjorie Ruddy
- Recommended Citation:
- The Barnes Family, July 2, 1939, Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_956B.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a black and white negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address