Class Photo, Brooklin Public and Continuation School, 1924
- J. B. Hastings, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white class photograph of a class at Brooklin Public and Continuation School. From left to right:
Back (Fourth) Row: Beth Luke, Marguerite Hunter, Clarie Patterson, Edna Harris, Bernice Maynard, Margaret Draper, Margaret Agar, Irene Haynes, Effa Stainton, Betty Spencer, Margaret Beamish, Elsie West (Teacher)
Third Row: Jim Besse, Murray Robinson, Billy Beamish, Eva Brooking, Betty Bickle, Marguerite Hall, Doris Davie, Gladys Blair, Earl Ormiston, Ralph DeHart, Bill Vipond.
Second Row: Gordon Blight, Archie Anderson, Clarence Thompson, Lorne Kivell, Peter Barker, Henry Bickle, Jeffrey Bailey, Jim Patterson.
Front Row: Wilf Griffin, Bill Cassady, Alfred Spencer, Jack Patterson, Earl Innes, Doug Cairns, Alan Wilson, John Lawrence, Matt Agar, Fred Lyons.
- This picture was taken on the steps of the Public and Continuation school at the south east corner of Highway 12 and Winchester Road. At the time, this school was newly built. This photograph has been printed on page 12 of "100 Years of Brooklin Schools". In the identifying information, the book identified Eva Brooking in the third row as "May" Brooking. It is unclear at this time which is correct.
- Date of Original:
- April 26, 1924
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions:
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Class Photo, Brooklin Public and Continuation School, 1924. J. B. Hastings. Whitby Archives 25-000-093.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a copy negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address