Marion Rowe, June 25, 1938
- Marjorie Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white negative of Marion Rowe standing under an arbour and looking down at a flower.
- Marjorie Georgina Ruddy (1908-1980) was a prominent Whitby photographer and the only commercial photographer in Whitby during the 1930s and 1940s. Marjorie was the official photographer for the Whitby Police Department starting in the 1930s and as a result took many photographs of car accidents, fingerprints and crime scenes. (Station Gallery. Whitby Through the Lens Photographs by Marjorie G. Ruddy, 1935-1948. Whitby: Station Gallery, 2010.)
- Date of Original
- 25 June 1938
Width: 1.5 in
Height: 1.5 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina ; Rowe, Marion
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8797081273105 Longitude: -78.9421397143554
- Recommended Citation
- Marion Rowe, June 25, 1938, Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_877C.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a black and white negative.