Brooklin Public School Class, Room 1, 1923
- Mystery Question
- Do you have information to help identify the unidentified member of the Campbell family in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- J. B. Hastings, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white class photograph of the room one class at Brooklin Public School. From left to right:
Back (Fourth) Row: Hugh Ross, Lewis Vipond, Beth Luke, Ivory Jakeman, Alfred Wilson, Frank Cairns, Beatrice Lawrence, Kathleen Patterson, Phyllis Johns.
Third Row: Claire Patterson, Allan Wilson, Bill Vipond, Jeff Bailey, Henry Bickle, Noreen Patterson, Evelyn Elliott, Bill Cassady, Clarence Thompson, Marguerite Hunter, Edna Harris.
Second Row: Irene Haynes, Margaret Draper, Unidentified Campbell, Fred Jones, Jack Patterson, Fred Lyons, Ralph Hunter, John Batty, Murray Robinson, Helen Vipond, Margaret Agar.
First Row: Elsie West (Teacher), Cliff Johns, Roy Ormiston, Wilfred Griffin, Gordon Blight, Alfred Spencer, Earl Innes, Winston Wilson, John Lawrence, Luther Vipond.
- This picture was taken on the steps of the Brooklin Methodist Church at the south east corner of Mill Street (Cassels Road) and Princess Street. Classes were held in the Church basement and the Masonic Hall when the new school was being constructed in 1923. This photograph has been printed on page 10 of "100 Years of Brooklin Schools".
- Date of Original
- May 22, 1923
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.883333 Longitude: -78.933333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Brooklin Public School Class, Room 1, 1923. J. B. Hastings. Whitby Archives 25-000-091
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.