Class Photo, Senior Fourth Class at Brooklin Public School, 1923
- Mystery Question
- Do you have information to help identify the unidentified person in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- J. B. Hastings, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white class photograph of a class at Brooklin Public School. From left to right:
Back Row: Bernice Ward, Mary Luke, Hazel Nesbitt, Stella Watson, Elsie Dyer, Jean Slater, Doris Moore, unidentified, Helen Nesbitt, Mr. Elliott (Teacher)
Middle (Second) Row: Grace Robinson, Lizzie DeHart, Bernice Eddy, Mary Harris, Helen Batty, Ethel Brooking, Herman Harris, Morgan Roland, Albert Harris.
Front Row: Irwin Shuttleworth, Edgar Croxall, Clarence Reeson, Fenimore Cooper, Charlie Brignall, Walter Nesbitt.
- This picture was taken in front of the public school on the north side of Winchester Street, west of Simcoe Street. This photograph has been printed on page 9, "100 Years of Brooklin Schools". As well, the book notes that this is the "Senior Fourth Class 1921-1922".
- Date of Original
- May 22, 1923
Width: 6 cm
Height: 6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.883333 Longitude: -78.933333
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Class Photo, Senior Fourth Class at Brooklin Public School, 1923. J. B. Hastings. Whitby Archives 25-000-089
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a copy negative.