Lloyd Costello and Mrs. Costello, April 2, 1940
- Marjorie Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white negative of Lloyd Costello in his military uniform standing with his arm around his mother Elizabeth. They are standing on a wooden porch of a house.
- Lloyd Rexford Costello was born 16 February 1919 to Thomas (1873-1952) and Elizabeth Jemima (Risebrough) Costello (1885-1967) in Myrtle, Ontario. Mr. Costello was a veteran of World War Two serving overseas with the Ontario Regiment from 1939 until 1945. He married Joyce Joan Shepard in December of 1942 in Lutton, Bedfordshire, England. Mr. Costello died at Oshawa on 18 November 1988 and is buried at Groveside Cemetery, Brooklin, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 2 April 1940
Width: 1.5 in
Height: 1.5 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Ruddy, Marjorie Georgina, Costello, Lloyd Rexford ; Costello, Elizabeth Jemima Risebrough
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photograhps Collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8750988968745 Longitude: -78.9435344630431
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Marjorie Ruddy
- Recommended Citation
- Lloyd Costello and Mrs. Costello, April 2, 1940, Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_829A.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a black and white negative.