Dale Bryant, July 1947
- Mystery Question
- Can you identify the baby in this photograph?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Marjorie Ruddy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A black and white large format negative of Dale Bryant taken in July 1947 for her 1st birthday. In this view the baby is smiling at the camera.
- Marjorie Georgina Ruddy (1908-1980) was a prominent Whitby photographer and the only commercial photographer in Whitby during the 1930s and 1940s. Marjorie was the official photographer for the Whitby Police Department starting in the 1930s and as a result took many photographs of car accidents, fingerprints and crime scenes. (Station Gallery. Whitby Through the Lens Photographs by Marjorie G. Ruddy, 1935-1948. Whitby: Station Gallery, 2010.)
- Date of Original
- July 1947
Width: 3.5 in
Height: 2.5 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Ruddy, Marjorie ; Bryant, Dale
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Images Collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8792131934788 Longitude: -78.9414530688476
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Dale Bryant, July 1947, Marjorie Ruddy. Whitby Archives A2013_040_448.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a black and white large format negative.