A photograph of the storefront for A.H. Allin Druggist and Chemist.
Allin's drug store was located at 100 Dundas Street West (on the north west corner of Dundas and Brock Streets). Mr. Allin operated the store from 1896 to 1945. The building where the drugstore was located was called Gerrie's Block. This building was built for James H. Gerrie in 1873.