A black and white photograph of Drew's Restaurant in Whitby. Standing in front of the restaurant are Hazel Rogers and Gertrude Drew.
Drew's Restaurant was located at 114 Dundas Street West on the north side of Dundas Street between Brock and Byron STreets. It was operated from 1931 to 1943 by Fred and Gertrude Drew and was also the Gray Coach bus depot for Whitby.
On Sign above Restaurant: "DREW'S ICE CREAM" Sign hanging off building: "SODAS HOT DRINKS SANDWICHES"; "GRAY COACH LINES". On windows: "ICE CREAM SODAS BREAD"; "DREW'S LUNCH"; "FOUNTAIN SERVICE"; "SANDWICHES PLAIN OR TOASTED". On the door beside the restauarant: "COACH STOP".