A black and white photograph of the view looking south east from the Hewis Block on the east side of Brock Street. At centre is the brick residence of Mrs. Theodore McGillivray which was demolished in 1954. At far left is the front of the residence and funeral home of W.C. Town. At right is the back of the George Rice Hardware Store.
Hewis Block was located at 121 Brock Street South.