A black and white photograph of Quinton’s Shoe Store.
Quinton Shoe Store was located at 225 Brock Street South. The building was constructed in the 1850s on the east side of Brock Street north of Dunlop Street and was demolished in 1961. It was occupied by Robert Henry Quinton (1868-1958) from 1906 to 1958.
Sign hanging above store: "QUINTON". Signs in window: "MENS SOLES 1.99 WHY PAY MORE"; "SKATES SHARPENED 15C"