Three Children Standing Outside, c.1915
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify any of the children in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Photographer Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white medium format negative of three unidentified children standing in a line outside. They are arranged from tallest to smallest, with one boy at the back and two girls, in the middle and in the front. This negative has started to degrade.
- This negative was part of a collection of negatives found in the Archives storage room. Actual date of negative and photographer are unknown. The name on the negative envelope is Walinhouse, J. E.
- Date of Original:
Width: 4 in
Height: 2.5 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Three Children Standing Outside, c.1915, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives A2014_001_039.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a black and white medium format negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address