Unidentified Farm, c.1915
- Mystery Question:
Can you identify the man in this photograph?
[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Photographer Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A black and white medium format negative of an unidentified man tending to cows. A large barn is in the background. This negative has started to degrade.
- This negative was part of a collection of negatives found in the Archives storage room. Actual date of negative and photographer are unknown. The name on the negative envelope is Walinhouse, J. E.
- Date of Original:
Width: 4 in
Height: 2.5 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Unidentified Farm, c.1915, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives A2014_001_015.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a black and white medium format negative.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address