A stereograph of Brock Street looking north from Dundas Street. The Ontario Hotel is on the left side of the image (at the north west corner of Brock and Elm Streets). On the right is the east side of Brock Street from the second store north of the corner at Dundas Street. The brick buildings in the image are Perry's Block and the first Royal Hotel. In the foreground is a wagon loaded with grain.
Perry's Block burned down in 1864. The first Royal Hotel was built in 1862 and burned down in 1872.
Ontario Hotel C. Dawes; Robson's Livery; William Donaldson Flour Grains & Provisions; No. 4 Furniture;