Whitby Junction Station
- Photographer Unknown, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A colour photograph of the Whitby Junction Station. In this photograph the Station is located at the north-east corner of Victoria and Henry Streets.
- The Whitby Junction Station was built at the foot of Byron Street on the Grand Trunk Railway in 1903 near the current GO Transit platform. The station closed in 1969 and in 1970 it was moved to the north-east corner of Victoria and Henry Streets for use as an art gallery. In 2004 the Station Gallery was moved across the road to Whitby Iroquois Park.
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Holder:
- Photographer Unknown
- Recommended Citation:
- Whitby Junction Station, Date Unknown, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives A2013_025_001.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a colour photograph.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address