1999 Ford F550 Rescue Truck, July 20, 2002
- Dean Nickerson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A colour photograph of a 1999 Ford F550 Rescue Truck (Rescue 3) owned by Whitby Fire and Emergency Services.
- It is positioned in front of Whitby Fire Station No. 3 at 201 Brock Street South. This station is now closed.
- Date of Original
- 20 July 2002
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Nickerson, Dean
- Corporate Name(s)
- Whitby Fire and Emergency Services
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.8786718548928 Longitude: -78.9415067130279
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Whitby Archives
- Recommended Citation
- 1999 Ford F550 Rescue Truck, July 20, 2002, Dean Nickerson. Whitby Archives A2013_020_010.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a colour photograph.