1990 Pierce Lance Pumper Truck, July 13, 1996
- Dean Nickerson, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A colour photograph of a 1990 Pierce Lance pumper truck (Unit 1) owned by Whitby Fire and Emergency Services.
- It is positioned in front of the Brooklin Fire Station No. 1 at 6 Vipond Road. This station was replaced by a new one at 6745 Baldwin Street in September 2006.
- Date of Original
- 13 July 1996
Width: 6 in
Height: 4 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Nickerson, Dean
- Corporate Name(s)
- Whitby Fire and Emergency Services
- Local identifier
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 44.0087014207739 Longitude: -78.9633517565918
- Copyright Statement
- This item is protected by the Canadian Copyright Act and is intended for one-time use only. Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). It is your responsibility for obtaining these permissions.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Whitby Archives
- Recommended Citation
- 1990 Pierce Lance Pumper Truck, July 13, 1996, Dean Nickerson. Whitby Archives A2013_020_004.
- Reproduction Notes
- Scanned from a colour photograph.