Spruce Villa Hotel, c.1930
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A colour photographic postcard of the Spruce Villa Hotel.
- This brick house was built for W.H. Clendenan, about 1875, on the north side of Dundas Street, east of Wellington Street (at 734 Dundas Street West). It became the Spruce Villa Hotel about 1920 and was enclosed in a modern building in 1950.
- Hotel Spruce Villa, Whitby, Ont., Canada.
- Date of Original:
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier:
- Whitby Online Historic Photographs Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Spruce Villa Hotel, c.1930, Photographer Unknown. Whitby Archives.
- Reproduction Notes:
- Scanned from a colour postcard.
Whitby Public Library
Agency street/mail address